luajit-ffi

so so at so.so
Wed May 2 10:52:05 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 2 May 2012 at 16:23:28 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:

> Well, after more or less telling Alex that he has no clue what
> he's talking about,

With no reason, right? Could you go back and read why i did what
you said i did? I might sometimes sound rude. You can blame my
temper, nature or lack of (quite obvious) English language
skills, but these never happen without a reason.

So enum, alias has nothing to do with #define?
Or D requires syntax to support the things i mentioned?
Don't i have a right to expect, someone who answers me already
understand what i am saying or ask nicely to clear it up?

This is not directing Alex but you since i think we settled the
issue, yet you jump as a self appointed lawyer. Nothing i hate as
much as this, pack behavior in humans. It is time for me to leave
this community too, i can stand many things but this. My start on
this forum wasn't very bright either. Called troll for a  very
legitimate question, because a few regulars couldn't comprehend
the topic i am talking about and/or my cryptic English.

Whatever.