luajit-ffi

so so at so.so
Wed May 2 13:04:29 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 2 May 2012 at 18:27:18 UTC, agitator wrote:
> good bye
> you won't be missed

I am just trying to find a better tool to ease the work i do, not
trying to be one as yourself. So as long as D rocks, i ll be
following. Just not post on forums as it won't do much good when
you have hard time expressing yourself anyway. I pity you, as i
believe nothing would be that low on spirit if it wasn't
disturbed somehow.

Sorry everyone!
I can't restrain the urge to answer such posts.
I feel the presence of some higher powers, yes! they are trying
to tell me... something, perhaps warning me in a way? I keep
hearing voices along the lines "NNTP error: 400 loadav
[innwatch:load] 2084 gt 1500". yet i... must... click "Send"!