Growing pains

Alex Rønne Petersen xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:54:57 PDT 2012

On 04-05-2012 00:47, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/3/2012 1:52 PM, deadalnix wrote:
>> It was so anoying when posting a message and *pof* « error your
>> message is lost ».
>
> Youch. I didn't realize that was happening. I post from Thunderbird, and
> if it fails you just try it again.

I use Thunderbird too, and one of my messages actually *did* get lost. I
wrote the message, hit send, and then right after it "finished" sending
the message, an NG error popped up and the message was lost.

As far as I can see, Thunderbird doesn't save sent NNTP messages
anywhere unless you explicitly tell it to. :(

--
- Alex