Class methods in D?

Sean Cavanaugh WorksOnMyMachine at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:11:04 PDT 2012

On 5/3/2012 1:41 PM, Mehrdad wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 May 2012 at 18:32:18 UTC, Simon wrote:
>> On 03/05/2012 18:21, Mehrdad wrote:
>>> In Windows, you need to register a "window class" before you can
>>> actually create an instance of it.
>>
>> If you are mucking about on 'doze you might find my dubious port of
>> the ATL window classes relevant:
>>
>> http://www.sstk.co.uk/atlWinD.php
>>
>> That does all that tedious registering of windows classes etc.
>> I used a static class member IIRC.
>>
>> I've ripped this off of MS so use at your own risk. ;)
>
> lol. thanks.

I could at give out the incomplete WTL port to D I had been working on
off and on over the last year, as it has an open license to start with
(but as WTL includes ATL some parts have to be built from scratch like
CWindow which is a PITA).   Even without all the rest of the library the
message crack module is very useful on Win32 systems.