virtual method pointer

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 07:26:01 PDT 2012

Ah okay. Yeah it's not 'safe' at all... but I think the '6' comes
from the number of members that Foo has. If you figure out how
many methods there are in the v-table, then that should get you
the index (though don't quote me on this... you should look at
the compiler source code if you want to be really sure).