GSOC Linker project

Pierre LeMoine yarr.luben+dlang at gmail.com
Mon May 7 08:41:09 PDT 2012

On Monday, 7 May 2012 at 12:36:18 UTC, Roald Ribe wrote:
> If you are interested in getting results rather than
> reinventing the wheel,
> I would advice you to have a look at the openwatcom.org wlink,
> and the
> forked jwlink as a starting point. The linker is open source,
> written in
> C and has user documentation (not source doc unfortunately).
>
> Roald

Thanks for the tip! :)
What level of reinventing the wheel are we talking about? Did you
suggest i fork (j)wlink or somesuch, or that i take a look at how
it's implemented instead of reinventing from scratch? :)
And does anyone know if wlink is able to link programs from dmd?
I made a half-hearted attempt myself, but didn't manage to get it
to work ;p

/Pierre