LibEvent, signals or communication between threads

Shadow_exe shadow_exe at ukr.net
Tue May 8 03:25:42 PDT 2012

Hello everyone.
Faced with an interesting challenge, and how to solve it and
found no tracks.
The problem is the following:
I have 2 thread, which are created in the main flow,
respectively, of each other, they do not know, but I want to
create a dialogue between the thread. I want to first thread
could tell the second thread to perform some function.
The queue is implemented through a library libevent.

Who faced a similar problem or just knows how to solve this issue
- please help.