LibEvent, signals or communication between threads

Shadow_exe shadow_exe at ukr.net
Tue May 8 11:13:17 PDT 2012

Thank You! As would there sometimes You have helped.
But I'm afraid that these methods me not suitable because
libevent already creates a queue and turn me not to come out to
do.
Information how to send that is the signal to the next thread I
have not found this information that have been granted to You -
I've read.

Okay, I will do through юниксовые sockets.