GDMD

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed May 9 09:35:14 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 04:58:40PM +0100, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On 9 May 2012 16:56, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> >>
> >> AFAICS both Debian and Ubuntu have the latest gdc-4.6, no?
> >
> > I'm using Debian's gdc-4.6 (4.6.3-1). Is that the latest?
> >

> It's the latest in Debian, but as already said - outrageously outdated
> from the current development branch.
[...]

I see. Is there anything that I can help with? I do have upload
privileges to the Debian queue. I don't know if I'd be stepping on the
toes of the GCC maintainers though (I assume gdc would be under their
umbrella?).

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell. "How come he didn't put 'I think' at the end of it?" -- Anonymous