CTFE and DI: The Crossroads of D

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:29:23 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 9 May 2012 at 22:15:02 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Sure, but a lot of software developers, particularly those with
> money, don't want their source getting out, and in a lot of
> cases, there is no good reason to distribute the source.

Yeah, you're preaching to the choir... which is why I'm
against changing anything for druntime's sake.

Your path for the .di files does the right thing. Don't
change that just because it breaks druntime.

druntime is open source, so there's no need for it to
be using .di generation in the first place, whether it
is a shared library or not