What library functionality would you most like to see in D?

user user at office.com
Wed May 9 21:41:46 PDT 2012

>> I don't think that any gui library belongs in phobos because there's
>> essentially no agreement about what cross-platform library is standard.
>
> Python has something and as far as I can tell people are fine with that.
>
> Andrei

You guys have no idea, how much its hurting D.

At my work place, we wanted to quickly develop a small gui tool,
considered python and D, guess which we picked? pyhton, just because
tkInter comes packaged with python, even though it sucks. Now tkInter in
python became the official gui lib for such tools!

-Sai