What library functionality would you most like to see in D?

Kiith-Sa 42 at theanswer.com
Thu May 10 12:15:40 PDT 2012

> gl3n would be a good candidate for a standard vector/matrix
> library, the big feature missing is intrinsics support (aka
> SSE,AltiVec,VMX and Neon vector operations)

Again, there's a confusion between game-oriented and
science-oriented
linear algebra library.

gl3n is game oriented.

I would like to have both in Phobos, though.

But I still think there's more need to fix containers and streams
and
to have allocators in Phobos. (My D:YAML project can't go stable
without
stable streams, for instance).