D dropped in favour of C# for PSP emulator

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri May 11 15:25:40 PDT 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:13:42AM +0200, Mehrdad wrote:
> On Friday, 11 May 2012 at 22:11:21 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen
> wrote:

> >>cast() scares the **** out of me
> >
> >bool fun() { return !!(foo in bar); }
> >
> >*flees*
>
> lol

Don't laugh, I routinely do this in C/C++.

That said, though, D should do better than C/C++.

A program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes the potential for it to be applied to tasks that are
conceptually similar and, more important, to tasks that have not yet
been conceived. -- Michael B. Allen