path planning implementations?

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Sat May 12 03:53:24 PDT 2012

I've been trying to find a D* lite too, but with no luck.
Having a fast graph traversal algorithms are useful for a ton of very
powerful use cases, besides path planning.
I'm starting to think, that we're gonna have to implement it ourselves.
Which in turn will require us to implement a graph data structure.
Right now I need a good graph data structure for my project, so I have
a direct interest in getting this done.
How about we chip in and develop an std..graphs module for Phobos with
different traversal and shortest-path algorithms?

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.