path planning implementations?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat May 12 11:39:52 PDT 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:25:15PM +0400, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> Ok. I gotta implement it anyway - I need it for my project. Might as
> well submit it.
> Are you gonna work on this too? If so - we should coordinate our
> efforts.

Well, I'd _like_ to work on it, but I'm supposed to be working on the
new AA implementation as well, and time hasn't been on my side. :-(

Having said that, though, putting the code up on github should be
helpful -- you'll be able to find other volunteers who can help.

--T

--
Prosperity breeds contempt, and poverty breeds consent. -- Suck.com