WinAPI grossly lacking in core.c.windows.windows

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Sat May 12 11:47:15 PDT 2012

I'll just move the binding to druntime and rename the package from win32.*
to core.c.windows.*
There are tons of modules, each for a header file in original WinAPI.
Next, we're gonna have to update the libs. What does it take to update the
libs? Are there any legal or technical difficulties?

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.