XOMB operating system

tim krimm twkrimm at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:37:48 PDT 2012

Is anyone here familiar with the XOMB operating system?
    http://wiki.xomb.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

It appears to be written in D.
    http://wiki.xomb.org/index.php?title=History_of_XOmB

"XOmB originally came about as a joke. Our group wanted to learn
the D Programming Language, and so we decided to do a project
together. While discussing what kind of project we should
undertake, someone suggested an operating system. We then had
several discussions about how we would implement it, if we would
actually go through with it, and realized that we had several
interesting ideas. "

I am wondering which language features they used and which ones
they stayed away from. This would be useful information if
someone wanted to use D for embedded programming.