Is dsource .org completely deserted?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 07:51:39 PDT 2012

On Mon, 14 May 2012 10:06:12 -0400, Gor Gyolchanyan
<gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was browsing dsource.org for some libraries, that I need and every
> single
> project, that I looked at was either completely abandoned or stuck with
> the
> ancient D1.
> Is there at least one sane project in there or is dsource.org an ancient
> fossil for museum display?
> Sorry for my frustration.

There are several.  The problem is finding them amongst all the
tumbleweeds.

I plan to move my lib (dcollections) to github as soon as I have some
spare time that I wouldn't want to spend doing something else (i.e. low on
the priority list).

-Steve