Is dsource .org completely deserted?

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:20:49 PDT 2012

I agree. That way it will become more apparent what really needs to be
written for D. Currently there "appears" to be a lot of stuff written for
D, when there's not more, then just a few.
Also, I think there should be a strict division of D1 and D2 projects
(where projects, supporting both would appear in both categories).
For instance, there's the DDL library for custom dynamic libraries in D,
but it' D1 only, making it completely useless for the vast majority of D
programmers.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.