DUDA

Anders Sjögren" <anders at sjogren.info> Anders Sjögren" <anders at sjogren.info>
Tue May 15 03:31:19 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 15 May 2012 at 09:03:01 UTC, Matthias Pleh wrote:
> Am 15.05.2012 10:22, schrieb "Anders Sjögren"
> <anders at sjogren.info>":
>> On Tuesday, 15 May 2012 at 02:36:25 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>>> Thanks, now I can't get "Camptown Races" out of my head!
>>>
>>> ;)
>>
>> ;-)
>
> Doo-dah! doo-dah!
> ;)

LOL. I must say I'm content with the results of this post. First
a flaming-war and then music! Great! ;-)

I think I'll try again with a new post, carefully not mentioning
anything remotely debatable (even though that seems hard with the
standard set in this thread) or anything relatable to music. ;-)

LOL again.

Anders