D dropped in favour of C# for PSP emulator

Tobias Pankrath tobias at pankrath.net
Wed May 16 14:03:52 PDT 2012

> It is. That's why there's no contains with linear complexity.
>
> Andrei

I missed that. However SortedRange needs better documentation.
Before I wrote this, I tried to look it up and it took some time,
because I was looking in std.algorithm but SortedRange resides in
std.range.

The only reference to SortedRange from std.algorithm I could
find, was the use of assumeSorted (with no link).

So I think the first line of the description of
std.algorithm.find should be sometihng like: for binarySearch
look at SortedRange. Or include SortedRange in the table at the
top, but link to std.range.