D dropped in favour of C# for PSP emulator

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:44:53 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Marco Leise <Marco.Leise at gmx.de> wrote:

> Your PDF is my reference manual on templates for quite a while. Thanks for putting it up!

Glad to hear it :-)
*Sigh* It's only 2-3 months old and is already lagging behind the
current D spec. Things like is(T t = U!(Args), Args...) are now
possible (I say otherwise in the appendix). The 'Args...' part is new.
Also, UFCS.
I should read it anew, really, and complete the missing parts. Do not
hesitate to write an issue on GitHub if you see any mistakes.