[OT] Windows users: Are you happy with git?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri May 18 01:58:12 PDT 2012

On 18/05/12 09:58, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
> Still, we made the switch, and I haven't really registered that many complaints
> since. So now I'm curious: Windows users, have you just resigned, or did Git
> actually turn out to work well on Windows?

I'm mostly a Linux-user, but I have played with Git on Windows and don't recall
it being particularly different from the Linux experience.  I'd have thought the
main issue would be that Windows-oriented people aren't used to using
command-line stuff (in my experience this can extend to devs as well as regular
users).