Posix vs. Windows

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 17:45:00 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 19 May 2012 at 00:39:22 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
> If you were to do this with some text-based tool, it'd be next
> to impossible IMO, since you'd have to edit XML settings, and
> keep track of all the repetitions (e.g. something might appear
> under a Debug node but not a Release node, etc.).

Btw:

The "correct" way to do what I intended was to use Property
Sheets, which are meant to be 'templates' for project settings.

Obviously, a lot easier than writing a macro -- just set the
settings by hand once, and merge them with your projects later.

(Pretty sure your CLI tool doesn't have that either. :P)

But I didn't know about them beforehand...