Possible bug in the D compiler w.r.t x86_64 ABI calling convention

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun May 20 13:17:29 PDT 2012

On 2012-05-20 19:00, Sandeep Datta wrote:

> Thanks but will your bindings work in 64bit mode? It seems to me some
> functions are still returning a struct. I think I will have to rebuild
> llvm+clang in 32bit, right?

The bindings will work for both 32 and 64bit. It's impossible to change
the bindings in any way to have it work on 64bit. The bug is with DMD,
not the bindings.

Yes you need to rebuild LLVM and Clang in 32bit mode. When the DMD bug
is fixed my bindings should work in 64bit as well.

--
/Jacob Carlborg