DFL?

Ronny ronnyzmanbarzell at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 06:39:18 PDT 2012

> Looks like a -d is missing on the command line to allow
> deprecated
> functions.

Still doesn't work.

Thank you to everyone who has offered help, but I think I've seen
enough to dismiss DFL.  If I have to duct tape it just to get it
to work, then what does this say about the rest of the product?
I don't intend to find out.

If there are other windowing kits for D that work right out of
the box (integration with Entice would be sweet), I'd love to
know about them.  Otherwise, I'll have to look elsewhere for UI
capabilities.

I really like D, so I hope I won't have to look elsewhere because
of the absence of a workable GUI.

Oh, and by workable I don't mean thin wrappers to the Windows
API.  I did my time with the Windows API, and I don't intend to
repeat the experience.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to help.  I really
appreciate it.