DFL?

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:41:13 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 17 May 2012 at 21:47:19 UTC, Ronny wrote:
> Failed.
>
> Done.
> Could Not Find C:\D\dmd2\import\dfl\*.obj
> DFL lib files not found.
> Error: dfl_debug.lib not found

This was how I installed DMD and DFL. You can replace C:\opt\
with C:\D\

I suggest using dfl.exe which you look to be doing, when it asks
if you want to generate the library say y (I think you missed
this) but even this will have an issue if dfl.exe does not have
these relative paths:

bin\dfl.exe
import\dfl
windows\bin\dmd.exe

=== dmd ===

Download version 2 of the compiler. Extract it into C:\opt\

Update your environment variables to include
C:\opt\dmd2\windows\bin

Version: 2.059

Dowload the latest snapshot zip file. Extract this into
C:\opt\dmd2

Update your environment variables to include C:\opt\dmd2\bin

Use the github address to download the latest and just replace
import\dfl with the needed win32/dfl

dfl - graphical library
	http://wiki.dprogramming.com/Dfl/Snapshots
	https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl