GitHub for Windows

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue May 22 00:50:11 PDT 2012

"Jacob Carlborg" <doob at me.com> wrote in message
news:jpffa9$99a$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 2012-05-21 21:25, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
>> Finally!
>>
>> I still don't understand what posessd them to do a Mac version first.
>> Nobody
>> uses Mac.
>
> It's the only sane platform :)

See, that must be the problem, I only like crazy insane stuff ;)

I actually did spend about a year using an OSX machine as my primary system,
and was even impressed *at first*. Then I grew to hate it (It's now sitting,
totally dead, six feet behind me). At this point, IMO, the only thing OSX
really has going for it is the Unix underpinnings, and for that I'd just as
soon use Linux (as a bonus, hardware costs are much lower in Linux-land). I
know people have said OSX is the only Unix with a good GUI, and I am largely
a GUI guy, but I actually prefer LXDE, XFCE, GNOME and KDE3 over
Finder/Dock/etc. Not that I'm a huge fan of any of those, but whatever. The
Linux ones get in my way less, piss me off less, etc.