DCT use cases - draft

Roman D. Boiko rb at d-coding.com
Tue May 22 10:14:59 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 22 May 2012 at 17:06:43 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 May 2012 at 14:04:18 UTC, Roman D. Boiko wrote:
>> http://d-coding.com/2012/05/22/dct-use-cases.html
>
> I'm really not sure I understand what this is. Is this use
> cases for a lexer or some other more high level too?. Because I
> don't see what projects and workspaces have to do with a lexer.

This is a draft of use cases for all DCT libraries combined.

Scope for DCT is to provide semantic analysis, but not code
generation (that may become another project some time).
Information about projects, etc., is useful for e.g., analysing
dependencies.

I'll improve overall structure and add some explanations +
examples tomorrow. Could you elaborate on specific points which
are vague?