GitHub for Windows

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue May 22 23:48:19 PDT 2012

On 2012-05-22 21:52, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Jacob Carlborg"<doob at me.com>  wrote in message
> news:jpg2tq$140c$1 at digitalmars.com...
>>
>> The Apple mouses has always been a joke. I started with Mac OS X on a
>> laptop, if you then mostly use the track pad it's not as bad. When I made
>> the full move to Mac OS X I continued to use my logitech mouse.
>>

> A trackpad is *better*? That's an even bigger condemnation of Apple mice
> than anything I could have come up with ;)

Ok, that might not be exactly what I meant :) The track pad on a Mac
laptop is way better then any other track pad I've used on other
laptops. On the other hand the Mac mouses are horrible and basically
every other mouse I've used is better.

Then if a Mac track pad is better than a Mac mouse, I don't know. I've
not used Mac mouses that much. In most cases when I use a laptop it
would be difficult to use a mouse as well.

> I got a laptop about 12 years ago (no, I don't still use it) and it had a
> trackpad. Over a decade later, and using a trackpad still feels like
> operating a screwdriver with my feet.

Hehe.

--
/Jacob Carlborg