GitHub for Windows

Mirko Pilger pilger at cymotec.de
Thu May 24 20:55:48 PDT 2012

> No it doesn't. The "skin" is like XP, but all the behavior is still the same
> Win7 stuff. It's still Windows Dock, just with more grey and straight edges.

i seem to miss something crucial here. i have a win xp and win 7 machine
in front of me this very moment. the quicklaunch buttons on the win 7
desktop behave a bit differently and some icons in the tray are hidden
within a popup panel to save space. another difference is you see a list
of instances of the same running application when you hover over a
button in the taskbar.

other than that i don't notice any differences in look and behaviour.
especially nothing that makes me hate win 7 compared to win xp. i still
favour xp for other reasons though.