clear() and UFCS

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 11:28:53 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 26 May 2012 at 08:38:10 UTC, RivenTheMage wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 May 2012 at 06:06:08 UTC, sclytrack wrote:
>>>
>>> +1
>>
>> +1
>
> +1

+1

  I'll agree, destroy has no hidden meanings and is easy to
remember. If 'clear' becomes free, it can be used in other
things, say a graphics program that clears a editing window.

  I also liked recycle and zero. Dump should probably not be used,
as having used linux dump to me means you'd want to dump the
object's data out to the screen or to a file for analysis.