OAuth libraries

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:32:56 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 30 May 2012 at 02:18:58 UTC, darkstalker wrote:
> Is there an OAuth library for D?

I have one... but last time I tried it for twitter, it didn't
work. (But it does work for LinkedIn and a few others. WTF.)

http://arsdnet.net/dcode/oauth.d

It needs some modules from my other page too:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff

cgi.d, sha.d, and curl.d I believe. It also uses the mhash
C library.

But since it is buggy (I think!) perhaps best to do it yourself
anyway.

Usage is something like this:

auto info = curlOAuth(twitter(api_key, secret), path_url,
["token_secret" : secret]);

to do a get and

curlOAuth(twitter(api_key, secret), path_url, ["token_secret" :
secret], "POST", "status=test");

to do a post.

I'm pretty sure the requests will work, but I was having trouble
with the authorization step and haven't gotten around to fixing it
yet. I've had a very long to do list this last month.