synchronized (this[.classinfo]) in druntime and phobos

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Thu May 31 02:45:18 PDT 2012

On Wed, 30 May 2012 20:46:17 +0100, Andrei Alexandrescu

> On 5/30/12 12:25 PM, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:

>>> The mutex is not exposed.
>>
>> I'm trying really hard to not to be rather impolite here, but I don't
>> know how else to put it: You seem to be the only one who subscribes to
>> this definition of "exposed".
>
> I don't care as long as it's the correct one. The mutex is not exposed.

Ok, how about you tell us what term you want to use for the current state
of affairs then, because arguing about this is pointless and I'm happy to
use whatever term you deem appropriate (because I couldn't care less what
the term is - as long as we all know what is meant, which I believe is the
case here).