A little Py Vs C++

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Thu Nov 1 16:55:59 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 1 November 2012 at 20:10:47 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> But yeah, the current documentation needs work. Unfortunately,
> wishing
> for it to happen won't make it happen, so if you contribute
> (use the
> "improve this page" link) that would be great

I never noticed that link before. When I click on it, I go to
github showing me a webpage with "404" on it. The text over link
says I need a github account and to submit pull requests. I'm not
sure how I'm supposed to make changes with that.

I know about the regular Wiki and have made a contribution there,
that's very simple to do.

--rt