A little Py Vs C++

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:15:51 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 1 November 2012 at 23:56:00 UTC, Rob T wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 November 2012 at 20:10:47 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> But yeah, the current documentation needs work. Unfortunately,
>> wishing
>> for it to happen won't make it happen, so if you contribute
>> (use the
>> "improve this page" link) that would be great
>
> I never noticed that link before. When I click on it, I go to
> github showing me a webpage with "404" on it. The text over
> link says I need a github account and to submit pull requests.
> I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make changes with that.
>
> I know about the regular Wiki and have made a contribution
> there, that's very simple to do.
>
> --rt

All the documentation is written in DDoc. The website is hosted
on github. Github provides an online text editor usable against
your repository. Your repository is created as a fork of the
original. Github uses pull requests to move changes upstream.

It isn't as simple as a wiki but it isn't too bad. Hope that is
enough information to get started.