A little Py Vs C++

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Nov 2 12:57:17 PDT 2012

On 2012-11-02 19:36, Walter Bright wrote:

> I apologize for being circumspect about this, but I have to respect
> peoples' privacy and I cleared what I posted about Remedy with them
> before posting it.

This has nothing to do with what Manu does for a living (sure,
mentioning Remedy gives it more weight, at least for me). It's more in
the line of creating a post/starting a new thread saying something like:

"After a throughout discussion with Manu (or 'a fellow D programmer' if
he/she prefers to be anonymous) we have decided it would be in best
interest of D if we implement this particular feature. From now on this
is where I will focus most most of my time".

Something like this would be far better then suddenly seeing commits
regarding SIMD (or whatever feature it might be) for out of the blue.

--
/Jacob Carlborg