I challenge "D"

Job democrac at ontrial.net
Sun Nov 4 00:23:51 PDT 2012

And all will see after Tuesday (save for Al Queda or other messing up your
plan of world domination).

"middle class". Who/what is this "middle class" thing that Barrack Obama is
WRITING about? Isn't it a good thing to be a someone controlling the whole
world?

"Rape is rape".

Who needs you Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama? If it could become, "go
fathom", that you are NOT needed, but experimented people for your own gain,
isn't "democracy", much worse than anything that your Hitler in the pocket
proposed? You are "good" because you killed A devil? Circa now: War machine:
Hitler's dream team.

Vote?

With who has the most bullets. (Rhetorical, you have the most bullets).

***********

Donald Trump is fucking liar. I hate him. He is a fucking drunk golfer and
he cannot hide that anymore, but NOW he will come after me because ....
Ivanka was hot (bred women are ... well bred women, and I wouldn't breed
with her if you ... )

I don't actually hate Donald, it just sucks that he is such a lame ass lil
fucking prick that I don't have anyone to punch in the face.

Wait, are you saying that you want to punch Donald Trump in the face?

I would not punch in the face, anyone in any geriatric ward.

Is that (fucking) old piece of shit claiming to be "America"? Isn't that
always easy when the totter is tipping you?

"I've been and they've been, The School of Warten". Aren't Warts bad?