I challenge "D"

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 01:28:54 PST 2012

On Sunday, 4 November 2012 at 09:23:14 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:
> Possible but AFAIK unfortunately nobody is doing this. I have
> never encountered a crazy topic been deleted.

  Mmm I've wondered too.. there's cases where new topics are made
by accident (reply via email, and other cases) where it should
instead be attached to a particular spot in another topic. I
don't see why access can't be granted to a few dozen who are
commonly present to be able to move/attach those topics. Course
if you can do that, you can throw all the spam on a single topic
and everyone will know to ignore it.

  Oh well.. Don't feed the trolls...