[OT] D mentioned in Channel 9 TypeScript/Dart interview

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Sun Nov 4 10:43:53 PST 2012

It's written by Vladimir Panteleev using his "ae" library:
https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed

Similar to vibe.d it uses asynchronous I/O and a built-in HTTP server to
get that high level of performance.

I have used it also in modified form for the vibe.d forums before
building a web front end directly into vibenews (mainly to reduce the
error potential by avoiding redundant storage):
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibenews