Const ref and rvalues again...

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Sun Nov 4 17:12:00 PST 2012

On Monday, 5 November 2012 at 00:58:19 UTC, martin wrote:
> I find it sad that while this topic seems to be of high
> priority for quite a lot of language users, it is seemingly
> neglected by the head of language development (Walter, Andrei
> etc.).

I don't know why this would be ignored, it's rather useful and
solves a real-world programming problem. I hope this is just one
of those detials that was missed and is only being ignored due to
attention from much bigger problems.

Do you know if there is already a feature request or bug report
on this item?