dcollections

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Nov 6 06:10:26 PST 2012

Hello all,

Very naive question about dcollections 2.0 and std.container -- what are the
reasons why dcollections has had to be developed as a standalone library, and
what's in the way of incorporating that functionality into Phobos?

I have some potential use-cases where some of the not-in-Phobos stuff (e.g.
sets) might be a good solution.  It'd clearly be much nicer to be able to rely
purely on the standard library instead of something outside.  So, if there are
some trivial things that can be done to get code transferred (e.g. if it's just
a matter of time that people don't have), it'd be nice to know, in case I can do
something to assist.

Thanks & best wishes,

     -- Joe