deprecate deprecated?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Nov 7 13:15:23 PST 2012

On 2012-11-07 20:32, deadalnix wrote:

> I'm talking about the ability for the macro to modify the macroed code,
> not only to wrap it.

I'm still not entirely sure what you mean but in most AST macro systems
in other languages like Sacal, Nimrod and Nemerle you will get the
complete AST of the function and can do whatever you want with it.

It's just happens so that in this example it's enough to wrap the
function. Actually, my "implementation" didn't wrap the function, it
injected the "static assert" into the function body.

--
/Jacob Carlborg