New language name proposal

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:11:30 PST 2012

I like the actual name : D, but there is some issues with it.
D is just to small to be able to do a search on it on internet, a
lot of search engine just can't index correctly something to
small, and I think it's just normal.

My problem is just we can't find anything that is not on
dlang.org just because D isn't correctly indexed due to is really
small influence. It's little better with languages C and C++, but
it's not ideal.

My proposal is to rename D by a larger word like Dlang that can
start to be indexed correctly.

The aim is to help the actual community to share about Dlang in a
easier why, and maybe a day I will be able to find a job offer on
Dlang.

A difficulty is to push the community to take care of new name
for upcoming articles.