UDAs - Restrict to User Defined Types?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Nov 9 09:05:28 PST 2012

On Friday, November 09, 2012 14:14:01 Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Of course, they all have something in common: an open opDispatch.
> But that's a valid D feature so surely I'm not the only one using
> it.

Okay. I can see it happening there, and alias this could cause similar
problems, but if you're actually naming the functions yourself, I find it very
hard to believe that it's every a problem. opDispatch and alias this do pose
their own sorts of problems though (alias this in particular can do funny
things to make template constraints pass but still make it so that the
template doesn't work).

- Jonathan M Davis