[OT] Ubuntu 12.10 guest in VirtualBox completely broken

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Sun Nov 11 01:45:34 PST 2012

> You don't necessarily need a cross compiler to do the job. Set-up a
> raspbian chroot instead!
>
> There's some rough instructions here.
>
> http://superpiadventures.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/development-environment/
>

> You are also able to debug programs through qemu, though there's a
> hurdle you have to jump through.
>
> http://tinkering-is-fun.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/debugging-non-native-programs-with-qemu.html
>

> Regards,
> Iain.

interesting...

but a lot of these instructions assume a lot more linux expertise than I
have to hand, even the ones that claim to cover every step miss things.

That's one of the reasons that I made my RasPi available to all (as long
as they ask for an account) ^^

A...