Normal/Gaussian random number generation for D

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Nov 11 09:59:33 PST 2012

On 11/11/2012 05:30 PM, jerro wrote:
> The problem is that structs can't have constructors with no parameters.

Aaack, I'd completely forgotten that.  OK, so we can go with the initialize
function as you suggested.  I suggest you add it in together with Ziggurat.

> I agree that those helper functions are not very important, but on the other
> hand I don't think adding them costs us anything. But maybe we should take care
> of the other stuff first.

Well, they should be trivial enough to write, let's get Ziggurat in and working
first and then add them.

> I'll add the Zigggurat implementation, probably tomorrow.

Excellent!  Will look forward to seeing that.