[OT] Ubuntu 12.10 guest in VirtualBox completely broken

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Mon Nov 12 12:27:39 PST 2012

> Don't think that would be the case for you.  It works just fine, just
> make sure you are using the correct configure --target flag.

On my third time running through the instructions I felt like I was on
the right track until I got to the part about running

./setup-gcc.sh $HOME/gcc-4.7-4.7.1/src

to "add gdc to gcc sources"

but this script is not in the branch that I got from git!

There is a

./update-gcc.sh

which I have tried to run, but I only got the help message or an error
depending on if I add "--setup" or not ><

should setup-gcc be present? if not, what is the correct way to call
update-gcc?

A...