I'm back

Job democrac at ontrial.net
Tue Nov 13 02:32:40 PST 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I'm back from a few long trips during which I got behind reading this
> group. I decided to mark everything as read and restart anew. If there
> are any topics that you believe have "extinguished" but need my
> attention, I'd be indebted if you mentioned them to me via private
> email or by replying to this.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Hello you fucking creep... I was feeling kinda lonely for not having anyone
to punch iin the face. Are you done with that other thing now? Are you ready
to rumble?  Andrei...you fantasize about being in the ring and winning. Yet
I alone am a boxer, and would put your lights out. I know  you Andrei, and I
know you don't want to fight me  (because you know you will lose).

So  to your question, the answer is NO.

I  mean, it is not my JOB to make you "a man" is it? (Someone get Andrei a
wife!)

That said, all you fucking turks wanna spar with me, bring it. ( I can't hit
in the head a stupid lil fuck like Amdrei that SIMPLY wants to "be a man")..
Nope, you go back to key largo and siip umberella drinks you ... well
whoever you