I'm back

Job democrac at ontrial.net
Tue Nov 13 02:42:50 PST 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I'm back from a few long trips during which I got behind reading this
> group. I decided to mark everything as read and restart anew. If there
> are any topics that you believe have "extinguished" but need my
> attention, I'd be indebted if you mentioned them to me via private
> email or by replying to this.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

That said, I want to punch you in the face. I want to hit you in your head
until they throw me out  of the bar.

That said, I want to punch you in the face.  Ya know? Ya thnk? Wait lets
think about this (apparently I have !).. you are a stupid lil man and I can
train to beat  your bitch ass into a pulp... I diress... about these taxes
imposed  by your dick upon me.... can we talk?? yes "property taxes".

I am thinking, "let's strike a deal", I fuck you up, and you shut the fuck
up, and I won't let your daughter suck my cock. OK, I ddn't mean that. I
meant I WOULD let her, be free of your impo... free of you. Deal, Andrei,
you craxy fuk?

":)